Friday, July 22, 2005

And it bleeds
Floor filled with droplets of blood.
Blood dripping slowly down my face.
Now dried and hard to come off it seems.
Both from my face and the floor it is.
Bleed.
Bleed.
And..
Bleed.


SCARS it is.
And..
SCARS it seems.


Only shakeit knows.


Argh.
It hurts.
I'm totally vexed.
Totally tired.

I love my family.
Yes, i do.

Just that.
I love them so much
that it hurts.

Why me?
Why has it always
have to be me?

They're never happy.
Even if i give them
the BEST.

I keep trying to please them, make them
happy, to satisfy them, but am i happy?

I am at the point where
i'm seriously tired, and
really feel like giving up.

Yet on the other hand,
another actually thought
i cried cos of some stupid band
a few days ago. and w/o finding
out the real reason as to why
i had cried, confronted me abt it.
But, well, I totally give up.
I can't be bothered either.


Now.
How ironic it seems that
the ones who actually hurt you
the most would actually be non other
than your loved ones; Your family.

I love my family.
At the same time,
they have hurt me the most.

Especially today.
I'll never forget that.


And so,
SCARS it is then.


Thanks shakeit.
For being there.
Appreciate it much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home